Friday, October 26, 2007

In one of those cycles

It's really hard having OCD and Bulimia both. It's like certain things (i.e. food, cleaning) consume your thoughts, actions and basically LIFE. So when you're stuck in one of "those cycles" life is so "different".

Today I started that "cycle" the psychologist always lectures me about. I ate, purged. Ate again, and purged again, and ate and unsucessfully tried to purge one last time. As I sit here now I realize how "crazy" this action is. I mean, how many people shove a toothbrush down their throat after eating breakfast, lunch or dinner. Unfortunately the purging cycle ends with the fasting cycle........

1 comment:

Phillip R Goodman said...

thats interesting both ocd and bulimia, how did they come to that conclusion? i mean do you do other ocd things apart from the trouble with eating? but even if you do i'm not sure why they wouldn't just say that you have ocd relating to this that and the other thing you know, arer they by any chance proscribing you to drugs or sets of drugs one for each condition............(?)