Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Binged once already this week

I binged (or what I call a binge) once this week. I've done really good making sure that I stay under 500 calories a day but this day. I keep a food journal to ensure that I am on track with calorie counting each day.

I have certain rituals around food (probably the result of OCD and eating disorder mixed) I won't eat anything that doesn't have a nutrition label or isn't packaged sealed.

My binging day this week I think consisted of around 2,000 +/- calories for the day. I had: Chicken Noodle Soup one can, Saltine crackers quite a few, one peice of wheat bread, a few slices of turkey lunch meat, rice cakes, and a bean cheese burrito (and a half)

I'm kinda stressing about Thanksgiving, seeing that there isn't going to be nutrition labels attached to everything and it may look odd to show up and not eat on a holiday that celebrates around eating.

I gained 3 lbs just on my binge day alone (it's been two days since) and now I'll have to continue to "work it off"

No comments: